|Job Ref:||204540218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Retail Project Manager - Store Reformat/Rollout|
Day Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Term: 6 months+
Our client is a multimillion turnover and award winning retailer with stores throughout the UK. Due to continued growth and transformation of their proposition, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work across their retail estate rolling out new store concepts and formats.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in retail store development with a proven track record of 3rd party supplier management, coordination, negotiation and delivery on time, to scope and budget.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to): -
- Successful project management of store reformats, refurbishments/refits and new store rollouts
- 3rd party supplier and supply chain management including introducing new providers
- Project planning, budgeting and identification of resources required
- Manage the progress of all project activities on a regular basis and provide regular progress updates to all stakeholders
- Management of suppliers for all stores supplies including POS , Marketing, Stationary, cleaning materials, etc
- Regular store visits across the UK
The successful candidate will have: -
- Significant experience of project management on retail and commercial fit outs and refurbishments
- Experience in working to agreed targets within a highly charged, commercial environment
- A strong communication style across multiple stakeholders and suppliers internally and externally
- A strong 'delivery focus' and passion for project completion
This is an exciting opportunity for a delivery focused Project Manager to be involved with the next phase of growth and development of this retailer.
Please apply with your CV or call Adam Simcox on 01782 55 73 76