|Job Ref:||204541686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Automation Engineer - RTU to join a global leader in industry and technology, working with Low and Medium Voltage products, predominately RTU and automation based applications for process, chemical and substations. The Automation Engineer - RTU will be homebased but required to travel to Wiltshire. |
Automation Engineer - RTU will be required to travel across the south of the UK providing detailed electrical tests on a variety of electrical applications.
The Automation Engineer - RTU job application will be assisted to achieve:
- Provide extensive service and maintenance on LV and MV switchgear applications, predominately for substations.
- Assist and troubleshoot client queries
- Provided detailed technical support to other engineers and end users.
Automation Engineer - RTU job will have:
- Willing to travel across the south of the UK
- An electrical qualification such 17th edition.
- Ideally RTU and Automation experience
- A full UK driver licence
- A "can do" attitude and willing to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation who can offer the prospect for career progression and personal development. My client is a truly global established business with in excess of 150,000 employees. They enjoy excellent staff retention and invest heavily in the ongoing training and development of staff supporting further education, bespoke training and chartership.
To apply for the Automation Engineer - RTU job or are interested in similar jobs please send your CV and covering letter , or for more information contact Ricky Wilcocks on (Apply online only).
Visit and follow Redline Group