|Job Ref:||204541717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£26000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Surveyor - Kent Position Overview|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to work in the Kent area. This company are members of the CIOB and a Chartered institute training partner, it would be advantageous for the Surveyor to be chartered but this is not essential as full training can be provided on the job. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Surveyor to join a company which specialises in loss adjusting, if successful you would be handling and managing first and third party insurance claims and surveying repairs. This is an exciting opportunity; the most successful Building Surveyor would be appointed for the Kent area. It is envisaged that you would be based from home and remaining in regular contact with head office (Northamptonshire area).
The ideal person for this position will have a proven background in Building Surveying and understand insurance claims, it is essential that you understand scope of works also. The job role will include site visits and working closely alongside the repairs team and working on insurance claims involving the Motor and Rail industry.
Surveyor - Kent Position
* Survey and produce claims reports and scope of works required to settle an IVP claim.
* Manage accountability through auditing, resource allocation.
* Compliance and claims handling
* Work in accordance to the company's procedures, rules and regulations.
Surveyor - Kent Position Requirements
* Ideal candidates could either have a Surveying or project management background. Prerequisite is the knowledge of building related repairs.
* Ability to scope and project manage works.
* A qualification in a relevant subject is a must.
* Our client has offered to sponsor through chartership with the CIOB if this is of interest.
Surveyor - Kent Position Remuneration
* Salary is purely dependent on experience.
* 20 Days holiday
* Company Vehicle
* Phone and Laptop
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy