|Job Ref:||204541751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Project Manager required who is capable of delivering CAT A & CAT B office fit-outs up to a value of £3million. |
PROJECT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL FIT-OUT VACANCY
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
About the Commercial fit-out Project Manager Company:
Our client is a specialist in the design and fit-out of commercial projects, working on projects valuing up to £3 million.
Having been established for over 15 years they have earned themselves a reputation both with their clients and employees for delivering a consistently high standard of work.
About the Commercial fit-out Project Manager Opportunity:
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of CAT A and CAT B office fit-outs up to the value of £3 million.
Responsibilities will include;
* Co-ordination of site logistics (Permit systems in Broadgate Buildings)
* Experience of working in BREEAM "excellence" rated buildings and understanding the requirements of BREEAM within office fit-outs.
* Variation and change order management
* Dealing with Clients, Quantity Surveyors, Client Project Managers and Consultants.
* Dealing with Sub-contractors and ensuring all orders and works are going to programme
Requirements for the Commercial fit-out Project Manager:
The successful Project Manager will have the following experience
* Managed contracts up to £3 Million and fast track programmes
* Must have the capability of understanding the scheme and then producing a detailed programme to match the scheme
* Computer literate with experience using programming software ( Microsoft) and Microsoft Excel
* Client facing skills, excellent communication skills at all levels.
* Experience in programming (long and short)
* Extensive experience working on commercial office fit-out
* Experienced with working in Broadgate Buildings and permit systems
* Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
* Experienced of working in Buildings with Sprinklers and chilled water systems
* Experienced in dealing with Building Control and requirements of Practical Completion
* Strong knowledge of the construction process and sequence of works for successful delivery
* Knowledgeable with JCT Design & Build Contracts and procedures under the contract.
* Experienced in delivering quality finished end product to time & budget
* Commercially aware, extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process. Thorough knowledge of H&S procedures/CMD Regulations 2015.
Salary & Benefits for the Commercial fit-out Project Manager:
£55,000 - £65,000pa Based on the number of year's experience in a Project Manager role.
Benefit package including travel allowance and company pension
Did you know you can keep up-to-date with our Project Manager vacancies and latest industry news by following us on Twitter & Facebook? Find us and follow us now.
REF: Commercial fit-out Project Manager 2080
Services offered by Stratum Search & Selection Limited are those of an employment agency / business