|Job Ref:||204541752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||This position is based in East London and is easily commu||Address:||Salary:||£50000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
An Assistant Engineering Manager is required to join a world class manufacturer of lifts and escalators, with an outstanding reputation in the field. The role requires the successful candidate to provide pivotal support to the engineering manager with all aspects of the role. In return for your services they are offering a salary of circa £50,000 per annum dependant on experience, plus an exceptional benefits package including a car/car allowance.|
In the position of Assistant Engineering Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
* The technical coordination of contracts from inception through to completion, including client and subcontractor liaison
* Providing all levels of support to the engineering manager and deputising in their absence
* Production and distribution of all technical documentation to clients, production teams and suppliers
* Management and supervision of design department
* Coordination of procurement and equipment in line with project lead times
* Ensuring company polices, quality, Safety and environmental awareness is met
In order to be successful in the position of Assistant Engineering Manager you will possess the following key skills;
* MSc in Mechanical Engineering
* Must have experience operating within a design office
* Extensive experience dealing with manufacturing facilities
* Must enjoy working within a team environment and have a keen eye for attention to detail
* Willing to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done
* Must have construction experience
* Mechanical and electrical experience associated with lifts
This position is based in East London and is easily commutable from London, Canning Town, Croydon, Bromley, Dartford, Romford, Dartford, Waltham Abbey, Grays, Basildon, Brentwood, Harlow, Hoddesdon, Cheshunt and Chelmsford.
If you are an Assistant Engineering Manager and you are looking to take the next step in your career by the joining the engineering department of a division of the one the industry's largest and most reputed engineering firms. In return for your services they are offering a salary of circa £50,000 per annum plus a car/car allowance, alongside a fantastic benefits package.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa