|Job Ref:||204541835||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£450 - £550/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
Job Title: MI Strategy Architect|
Location: West Midlands
Duration: Initial 6 Months (2 year project)
Rate: £450 - £500 p/day
My client has a mandate - to be the best. Due to this they are currently undergoing a monolithic transformation programme and have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Information (MI) Architect to drive forward the future of their MI data strategy.
- Outstanding consultation and stakeholder management skills, preferably gained from working in a consultancy or professional services environment.
- Outstanding Project Management skills within a Transformation context.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Brilliant communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Extensive experience designing Management Information related strategy.
If this position is of interest, get in touch with Yestyn Jones for a confidential chat on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) / (Email Removed)