|Job Ref:||204540300||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Banstead||Address:||Post Code:||SM7||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum Additional Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
Asbestos Surveyor (P402) Opportunity - PRIVATE CONSULTANCY|
Banstead, SOUTH EAST
Up to £28k + ATTRACTIVE benefits package + flexible overtime options
A new opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join a team of highly trained and dedicated specialists in Asbestos and Compliancy, due to recent growth and partnerships with some of the UK's highly recognised clients in the Housing, Retail and Building & Construction sectors.
To be considered for this fantastic, Banstead based opportunity, we are looking for the ideal candidate to be an addition to their already established team to drive business forwards. We are looking for the ideal Asbestos Surveyor to have a minimum of 12 months of Asbestos Surveying experience, with the BOHS P402 qualification or RSPH equivalent.
Other requirements include:
* Experience of Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveying
* Confident user of Tablets, Laptops and Smartphones for communication and data submission/collection
* Full UK driving license with the flexibility to travel
Key Asbestos Surveyor duties:
* Conduct Management, Refurbishment & Demolition type surveys
* Cover Domestic, Commercial and progress onto Industrial type properties in various Home County locations
* Bulk Sampling assessments or samples to be collected within HSG 264 guidelines
* Input data collated from Asbestos Surveys and submit through a bespoke software on tablets/laptops
* Liaise with clients directly on site and company departments when required
On offer is a fantastic basic salary of up to £28,000 with additional benefits including a company van or car allowance, access to a company pension scheme, health care options and attractive overtime options. This specialist Asbestos and Compliancy firm offer fantastic training and career development opportunities with some of the highly trained consultants in the team.
For more information, please call Lakhvir of Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only) or you can submit your CV for consideration
Commutable locations: Epsom, Leatherhead, Esher, Guildford, Woking, Farnborough, Crowthorne, Egham, Sunbury, Isleworth, Twickenham, Slough