|Job Ref:||204540382||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
The JM Group is working with a Financial Services consultancy who are seeking a JAVA Developer to join their team in London.|
The successful candidate will be proficient in the following skills:
* Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful, Spring, J2EE, Mulesoft, open APIs.
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
* Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
* Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
* Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
Please note that familiarity with Mulesoft is a hard requirement.
If you are an experienced JAVA Developer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds