|Job Ref:||204540970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Quantity Surveyor required to join our prestigious client within the Eastern Region.|
* Relevant degree in Quantity Surveying
* Self motivated and able to work co-operatively as part of a team
* Ability to take initiative in resolving problems
* Previous new homes experience
* Preparing cost to complete documentation in line with commercial timetable, ensuring accuracy of profitability on each scheme.
* Produce accurate monthly accruals.
* Assess subcontract valuations /applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation to relevant departments.
* Apply risk, value management and cost control mechanisms.
* Undertaking cost analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement.
* Professionally manage subcontracts from first valuation through to final account.
* Ensure predicted profitability is upheld through the lifecycle of the development.
* Accurate quarterly cash flow forecast of Roads & Sewers spend.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business