|Job Ref:||204540979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barnstaple||Address:||Post Code:||EX32||Salary:||£10.06/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
Maintenance Operative, Barnstaple|
£10.06 per hour, 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday
6 month contract
Acorn Recruitment is seeking a Maintenance Operative on a 6 month contract for our prestigious client based in Barnstaple, North Devon. This role will involve travelling to client sites across North Devon, working on the maintenance and repairs of waste management equipment.
Previous experience of working on waste water pumps and sewage systems is desirable but not essential for the role.
As the successful candidate you will:
• Desirably have a background in the building trade or groundwork experience
• Full UK Driving license essential
• Good timekeeping and reliability
• Physically fit and resilient, as the role is very manual and laborious
• Flexibility for working overtime
• Comfortable with working outdoors
This role is contracted for 6 months initially with the potential of being extended on review