|Job Ref:||204541017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£20700 - £22200/annum O/T, Company Vehicle, Pension||Post Date:||04/10/2016 02:16|
Client Sector and Overview|
KPJ Group is working in partnership with one of the UK's leading supplier of products and services to the UK Petroleum Industry. They believe strongly in growing their employees and providing excellent career opportunities.
Due to a growth in the industry they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Technician North London area (Amersham / Tring / Stoke Mandeville / High Wycombe) to Service and maintain their suite of Petrol Station Equipment including Dispensers, Tank gauges, EPOS systems and Media solutions
• Daily diagnostic testing, troubleshooting and repair of customer equipment.
• Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
• Maintain and enhance customer relationships.
• Produce timely and accurate service reports.
• Ensure all calls are attended promptly and within set SLA.
• Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times.
• Ensure compliance with set HSSE guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have
• Electronic/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering HNC/HND (or equivalent) or relevant experience
• Technical awareness including:-
o Experience of diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
o Electronic repairs to PCB level
o Ability to voltage test AC/DC single and three phase supplies
o Confident in the use of hand tools
• Strong customer service skills with ability to interact confidently and professionally with end customer
• Flexible approach with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Understanding of PC hardware, networking and IT troubleshooting.
• Permanent contract (6 month probation period)
• Structured grade levels for progression
• Quarterly bonus scheme based on KPI results
• Company Pension
• Life Assurance- Death in Service benefit of 4 times annual salary
• 33 days annual holidays (including Bank and local holidays)
• Company vehicle and fuel card
Mon to Friday 8.00am till 5.00pm but must be flexible to work additional hours and weekend rota
KPJ Group is extremely interested in quality candidates like you apply now to advance your career
Please only apply if you feel you have the skills and experience for the role