|Job Ref:||204541055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Stratford-upon-Avon||Address:||Post Code:||CV37||Salary:||£28000/annum Full Company Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
Our client are a market leading Facilities Management Group who are looking to recruit a Multiskilled Engineer to work on a prestigious maintenance contract in the Stratford-Upon-Avon area.|
General responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out PPM Maintenance covering Electrical, Mechanical & Fabric plant, equipment & services on a busy high profile contract
• Duties & tasks will include maintenance to fire alarms, emergency lighting systems, generators, basic plumbing, water treatment, doors, flooring, windows & general handyperson work
• Reactive maintenance duties fixing M & E and fabric issues on site as they arise
• Complying with all relevant regulations and safety procedures at all times to ensure very safe working practices
• Assist in maintaining and improving the planned maintenance processes covering HVAC, electrical & building fabric systems
• Fault finding, Repairs & small Installation works to building M & E plant, services and equipment
• Ensure continuity of supply for M & E services to the site at all times
• Working collaboratively within a busy & dedicated maintenance team as well as carrying out standalone jobs as & when required
Working hours Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 with one hour for lunch
Over time will be available
City & Guilds NVQ, HNC or equivalent in or Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
You will need to have a positive attitude towards your work responsibilities & adopt flexible working methods in order to meet the needs of the role. It is necessary that you have good communication skills together with strong problem solving abilities as you will have regular client contact. If successful you will be joining a very forward thinking organisation that can offer great prospects and opportunities for the right candidates.
If interested please apply with CV or call Keenan on: (Apply online only)