|Job Ref:||204541076||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crowborough||Address:||Post Code:||TN6||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefi||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:17|
A plant hire company which opened in 1972 is now seeking an Estimator/ Contract Manager based in Crowborough, East Sussex to join its expanding team. You will receive a company car, pension and many other benefits.|
This company is the most diverse and comprehensive plant holding company in the UK. It has 49 staff based at three locations. The company has a team of Contracts manager and Civil Engineers and as the company continues to grow, they now need a strong Contract Manager / Estimator to join the team.
As the Estimator/ Contract Manager your duties will be to:
• Work with clients from enquiry to completion.
• Site meetings.
• Organise plant machine and labour.
• Organise groundwork and installation.
• Produce invoices, Health and Safety etc.
• Hand-on job.
To be a successful Estimator/ Contract Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previously worked in a construction, civil engineering background
• Experience within concrete, tarmac, drainage, sewage, storm drains etc.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• IT literate.
In return, the Estimator/ Contract Manager will receive a salary of £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.