|Job Ref:||204541130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle-upon-Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an expanding construction company, working with high end corporate clients.|
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with a desire to grow their skill set to join our team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have extensive and proven background in the Construction Industry
• Be able to demonstrate efficient control of multiple projects
• The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people
• Negotiating and team-working skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site
• Have the ability to liaise with professional bodies
• Be able to interpret incoming drawings in order to compile budget project quotations
• High level of attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
• Prepare and tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client with the ability to undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
• Monitor the contract program identifying / raising early warnings / potential variations / quotations
• Be able to perform risk assessments, value management and cost control
• Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
• A creative and innovative approach to problem solving
• Ability to work individually, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
You will be expected to have a full clean driving license as this position will involve regular travel throughout the North East.
Interviews are taking place immediately. Would consider a HND/HNC/Degree graduate in Building Services or Construction who is looking for training with the right work ethic.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position, then please apply with your CV or call Tristian on NA or (Apply online only)