|Job Ref:||204541134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Here at Brown & Wills we are working with a reputable Principal Contractor who are looking to hire an experienced Development Sales Manager within the Northamptonshire region. |
Our client provides a number of services including Construction, Services & Property, and Housing Developments throughout the UK and internationally and are listed within the FTSE 250 Index on the London Stock Exchange. Specifically, we are working with the New Homes division who work closely with local authorities, housing associations, property developers, and private care providers to deliver affordable housing, care homes and student accommodations.
The key responsibilities of a Development Sales Manager will be to manage and sell properties whilst working with a customer focus to ensure a smooth transition throughout the house buying process. Duties will largely include:
- Managing administration on site whilst maintaining the highest standard of health and safety,
- Ensuring show homes are presented to the highest quality and escalating any issues to the appropriate manager.
- The role covers a 5 day week with weekend working a part of the role. The Sales Advisor is given one weekend off a month in return for working the Wednesday before and after.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in the sales of homes, preferably new homes.
- You must be proficient in sales techniques and conversant with all legal terminology used in the home buying process.
- You should be a clear and effective communicator in both verbal and written communication.
- You must have a good understanding of lenders and the financial aspects of purchasing a home.
- Computer knowledge and driving licence are desirable.
Contact Chris Burns for an informal discussion r.e. the company and role