|Job Ref:||204541265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum £25k +Shift Supplement+Van+Pens+ LA||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:12|
A National Distributor of Forklift trucks and is currently looking for an experienced Resident Engineer based in Leicestershire working at one of their leading customers sites.|
• To carry out service and repairs to equipment on customer sites
in a safe, professional and cost effective manner, maintaining
documentation of all works carried out in line with Health and
Safety and Quality procedures.
• The role will involve working to a planned schedule of service and
maintenance jobs at our client's premises. As well as on site
work, there may occasionally be requirements to work off site
• To ensure site stock is monitored / counted, and sufficient for the
day to day maintenance of the fleet.
• To carry out inspections and monitor the safety of the repaired
and maintained trucks.
• To accurately complete job sheets, timesheets and purchase
requisition and parts paperwork within the required timescales.
• To take responsibility for all equipment and tooling and ensure
that it is in a safe condition for the type of work being
• You will have the ability to work independently and in a team,
hold good communication skills, work to a high standard and be
able to work to timescales as required.
• Must hold full UK Driving Licence.
• Previous experience is essential within the FLT industry but
consideration is given to candidates from the plant/ agriculture
• To be considered for this role you will need to have a strong
working knowledge of Electrical engineering or Mechanical
engineering or Hydraulics
• Proficient in fault finding and repair.
• Experience of Health & Safety requirements working in a
• Ability to work independently or in a team.
• Clear communication skills - oral and written.
• Highly motivated and possessing a resilience to work under
• Positive hands on with a can do attitude
• Monday to Friday Split shifts 6.00am to 2.00pm and 12.00pm to
• Salary £25,000 + Shift Supplement
• A company vehicle and fuel card provided
• Excellent benefits package including Life Assurance and Pension
• The chance to work with a market leading Company
• Great company environment