|Job Ref:||204541288||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Profile for job 00002012, Generator Engineer - Liverpool|
Generator Service Engineer required working across the Merseyside area. My client requires proven diesel engine or generator service, maintenance and repair experience. Proven generator service experience along with a good electrical understanding. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will previously have worked as a Generator field service engineer.
The role has an electrical bias so the successful candidate must competent electrically. My client install & supply gas and diesel powered engines and generator set packages.
Generator Service Engineer Position Overview
* Your role will be field based attending planned service and maintenance works on generator sets, the role also has required call out on generator sets so previous fault finding skills are essential.
* Service works will include minor and major diesel servicing.
* Mechanical background is required but electrical knowledge would be advantageous.
Generator Service Engineer Position Requirements
* Previous field based experience within the generator industry with mechanical and electrical experience.
* Electrical fault finding experience
* Full Driving License
Generator Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
* Salary £24K-£28K + Call Out + Bonus
* Company Vehicle
* 20 Days Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy