|Job Ref:||204541344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Position: Quantity Surveyor|
Package: £35,000 - £40,000 DoE
Location: South Yorkshire
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading national contractor on one of the largest New-Build developments in Yorkshire. This is an exceptional opportunity for the successful Quantity Surveyor to work on an incredibly prestigious development that will shape the landscape of the region.
The role is to join the Commercial team for the development of the projects in Yorkshire, reporting to a Senior Quantity Surveyor, the successful Quantity Surveyor will have had a stable work history and be experienced with Main Build Construction.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the UK
* Have prior experience working on new build projects above £6million
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
* RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
* Salary between £35,000 and £40,000 DoE
* Exceptional Car Allowance
* Pension Contribution
* Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)