|Job Ref:||204541400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Middlesbrough||Address:||Post Code:||TS3||Salary:||£20000 - £22000/annum Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
For over 40 years our client has led the field in the design and manufacture of products that protect people and plants from blast, fire and heat hazards. Products include accommodation modules, equipment rooms and escape routes for Offshore & Onshore Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Renewable, Chemical and Petrochemical customers.
An opportunity has arisen for an HVAC Designer to join our clients' busy existing team with immediate effect. This role will report directly to the HVAC Design Engineer and the successful candidate will be required to support the following daily activities:
* Designing systems and products
* Proposing modifications so as to improve on future designs
* Working and complying with current standards, keeping up to date with changes to applicable legislation.
* Developing design specifications based on client requirements
* Designing products using Auto CAD templates and borders
* Engineering qualification
* Proficient in the use of Auto CAD 2D(essential) & 3D (preferred)
* An understanding of HVAC principles
* An HVAC background is highly desirable
* Full understanding of Microsoft office package