|Job Ref:||204541439||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gateshead||Address:||Post Code:||NE9||Salary:||£37000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Software Developer /Scrum Lead (C#) - Gateshead - £45k|
SCRUM, Agile, C#
C# Developer (Agile, Object Oriented, TSQL) required to join my client, a global organisation who provide critical production software to a variety of different clients. You will be involved in the full development lifecycle, developing, maintaining and supporting a specific business critical application using the following technology stack:- C#, Java, BizTalk and TSQL. You will ideally be able to lead the Agile processes within the development team but also do hands on coding in C#.
You will have the following experience:-
* Leading and facilitating the day to day running of a SCRUM Team
* Writing high quality C# code
* Object Oriented Practices and Design Patterns
* Agile based SCRUM knowledge
* Source Control packages:- SVN, Git
* TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Rally
* Experience building Web Services using WCF and XML
* Solid database skills including Transact SQL (TSQL) and SQL Server 2008 upwards
My client have legacy systems developed in C++ and BizTalk so any experience or background in these would be desirable although is not essential.
Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance for this role.
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV or call (Apply online only).
Keywords: C# Developer, C#, Agile, Object Oriented, TSQ, Transact SQL, SQL Server, Design Patterns, SCRUM, SVN, Git, TFS, Team Foundation Server, Rally, Web Services, WCF, C++, BizTalk, Gateshead, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Sunderland, Durham, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Hartlepool