|Job Ref:||204541474||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £95000/annum Market Leading Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
This Head of Projects role is with one of the UK's leading Property Consultants. They undertake a wide range of activities providing a cradle to grave property management solution. One of their core activities is Facilities Management and this role is within its Project's division undertaking a wide range of schemes primarily focused around fit out and M&E services with values from £30k - £500k. They have a structured growth plan in place and their turnover has been increasing year on year and are keen to grow the team to meet demand.
The role of a Head of Projects role is to lead a team of project managers delivering schemes for a number of key clients. Your role will include:
• Lead and manage a team of project managers.
• Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business.
• Deliver projects to completion on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties; customer expectations are to be exceeded wherever and whenever possible.
• Manage the delivery of projects within agreed budget requirements with the target to maximise profit through cost reductions and better buying of subcontractor services.
• Be customer focused within all areas of operational activities, ensure that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts and the site teams/managers to identify and win project opportunities.
• Responsible for generating and securing new sales.
• Responsible for the development and management of all bids, tenders and proposals.
• Strategically plan and develop long term opportunities by creating a pipeline of potential orders
• Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings
• Build strong relationships with subcontractors, in particular preferred suppliers.
• Stakeholder management
• Financial responsibility for the delivery of the annual projects Plan
• Lead a team of Project Managers delivering projects across a portfolio of contracts.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is target driven, commercially aware, able to develop client opportunities and can manage a team of project managers to deliver successful and profitable projects.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company where you will receive first class training and will be given the opportunity to progress and receive an excellent salary, package and bonuses