|Job Ref:||204541548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£32.00 - £35000/annum + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
GET YOUR CAREER ON TRACK WITH THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY IN THE ROLLING STOCK INDUSTRY!!|
Role: Service Engineer
Location: South East London
My client is the largest Train Operating Company in the UK who are investing heavily into new technology and trains to run on their commuter lines. They have various depots throughout the UK with a vast scope of works.
My client is looking for bright and sparky people to come from out of sector to join the rolling stock industry. If you have come from an armed forces, manufacturing, aviation, industrial background this is a great opportunity for you!
The Service Engineer position will entail:
- Repair, maintenance and servicing work
- In depth fault finding, rectification and component changes
- Working effectively as part of a team to meet availability key performance indicators
You will need:
- Full apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Ability to pass a medical including drugs and alcohol testing
- Previous work experience of fault finding both electrically or mechanically, maintenance and servicing work
- Previous experience of working on heavy industrial machinery, aircraft or large vehicles
- Great starting salary
- Free rail travel
- Final salary pension
- Potential to progress your career!
Assessment day slots available on the 16th September! Don't delay! Get in touch today! Call me on (Apply online only) or email me at