|Job Ref:||204541566||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum Plus Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:59|
This Project Manager role is with one of the UK's leading Property Consultants. They undertake a wide range of activities providing a cradle to grave property management solution. One of their core activities is Facilities Management and this role is within its Project's division undertaking a wide range of schemes primarily focused around fit out and M&E services with values from £30k - £500k. They have a structured growth plan in place and their turnover has been increasing year on year and are keen to grow the team to meet demand.
The role of a Project Manager is to lead a variation of projects, delivering schemes for a number of key clients. Your role will include:
• Be responsible for generating and delivering a variety of project work
• Maximise profits
• Identify and generate project opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) "end to end". Thus undertaking estimating, business development, quantity surveying and site manager duties.
• Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
• Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
• Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
• Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub-contractor returns.
• Identify and develop a short/medium and long term pipeline of Project opportunities from the portfolio of customers within the Business Unit as a priority.
• Leverage opportunities not visible to the customer through visibility and presence on customer sites.
• Liaise with managers to determine and identify project opportunities. Use case studies to promote business and host key decision makers on show site tours.
• Build a pipeline of supply partners with the correct approvals in conjunction with the central procurement team.
• Competitively price the works in line with current market rates whilst returning expected profit margins.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is target driven, commercially aware, able to develop client opportunities and can deliver successful and profitable projects.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company where you will receive first class training and will be given the opportunity to progress and receive an excellent salary, package and bonuses