|Job Ref:||204542618||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||PA1||Address:||Salary:||£240/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Apply today for the opportunity to undertake an amazing apprenticeship. Apply now!|
You will be working for...
Voice Technologies, which was founded in 1996 as an analogue dictation hardware reseller and has since gone on to encompass digital dictation, speech recognition, mobile applications and home-grown software solutions in its portfolio of products and services. Most recently they have been developing their own go-to-market software solutions for information workflow, including the award-winning WinVoicePro and newly-fashioned FormStream.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Handle and record all service requests via telephone, e-mail and web interface
- Handle the initial assessment of service request and attempt at resolution and/or escalations to second line or third party support, based on agreed service levels
- Monitor and escalate, as required, all service requests according to agreed service levels
- Keep users informed on the status of service requests, retaining ownership of the requests until they are closed
- Initial assessment of service request and attempt at resolution and/or escalations to second line or third party support, based on agreed service levels
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Information & Telecommunications Professionals. Plus an MTA (Microsoft Technical Associate) in Software Development Fundamentals. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Software & Web Development.
Who should apply...
- Someone with a real passion for IT, good communication skills, strong fundamental knowledge of Information Technologies
- Someone with ideally customer service experience
- Someone with a Driving License would be advantageous
- Someone with must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Their is the possibility of a career with an established software and hardware company within the vehicle industry.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached