|Job Ref:||204542620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Are you looking for R&D Project Manager jobs in Cambridge?|
A leading design and manufacturing company are looking for an Engineering Project Leader - Electro-mechanical to join their organisation. They specialise in the design & fabrication of semiconductor production machines and the job is based in Cambridge.
As an Engineering Project Leader - Electro-mechanical you will be liaising with both Engineering and Operations departments about all development aspects and focus on providing design solutions.
The successful Engineering Project Leader - Electro-mechanical should have the following:
* Project Management experience
* Experience of prototype development and build
* Experience of working with ISO9001 processes
* Experience in automation, vacuum, gas systems or pneumatics would be beneficial
* Good knowledge of different materials and their properties would be an advantage
* 3D CAD or Electrical Design experience would be beneficial
The Engineering Project Leader - Electro-mechanical job will have responsibility for:
* Delivering projects according to plan, budget and quality requirements
* Project reporting, both internally and externally
* Compliance with best known engineering working practices and the company quality system
This job will be based in one of the company's research and development sites in Cambridge. They are investing heavily into R&D and this is a great opportunity to join a company offering fantastic career prospects.
To apply for this Engineering Project Leader - Electro-mechanical job, please send your CV or call Laura on (Apply online only) with any questions.
Visit and follow Redline Group