|Job Ref:||204542624||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Wiltshire||Address:||Post Code:||BA15||Salary:||£141/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!|
You will be working for...
A company that manage around 19,000 properties for rent, sale and shared ownership in approximately 600 locations. This includes nearly 2,500extra careproperties where residents can access 24-hour care on-site.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Ensuring all incidents raised with the IS Service Desk are correctly logged and managed through to conclusion
- Responding to customer enquiries and questions, ensuring that all queries are promptly and accurately logged and handled in line with established procedures
- Escalating unresolved incidents to 2nd line and 3rd line IS support teams or external suppliers when necessary
- Ensuring all service requests and small-scale routine change requests are allocated appropriately
- Ensuring customers are kept updated on progress of incidents and communicate service status to the relevant customers as required
- Assisting with administration work and the production of reports/documentation as required
- Observing and comply with the policies, procedures, legislation, continuous improvement and good working practices adopted
Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice (all debt free!)Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Microsoft Windows server 2012 and other server operating systems
- Cloud Technologies such as Office 365 and Microsoft azure
- Support BYOD
- Microsoft Windows 10 and other client operating Systems
- Mobility Solutions such as Microsoft Intune
- Securing devices and Networks
What qualifications will you gain?
- Level 3 qualifications ( equivalent of a- level educational level), City and Guilds level 3 diploma in ICT systems and principles and City and Guilds level 3 diploma in ICT professional competence
- Level 4 qualifications ( equivalent of first year of degree study) City and Guilds level 4 diploma for ICT professionals -systems and principles, City and Guilds level 4 diploma in ICT professional competence
- Vendor qualifications - MTA mobility and device fundamentals, MTA networking fundamentals, MTA cloud, fundamentals CompTIA network+ ( ex am optional)
24 - 28 month Higher IT apprenticeship (with opportunity to step off after 12-15 months if you find that the training/role isn't for you)
Who should apply...
- Someone who is customer focused
- Someone who had a natural interest and understanding of IT technology
- Someone who is a team player and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Someone with a positive and friendly attitude
- Someone with good communication skills
- Someone who has a logical approach to problems and fault finding
- Someone with the ability to learn through experience and on the job training
- Someone who demonstrates professionalism and resilience under pressure
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a firm position within the company.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached