|Job Ref:||204550130||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Technical Manager - Residential / House Building - South West|
My client is a national housing developer with a busy workload.
This employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of an experienced Technical Manager to work on high quality New Build Homes.
To be considered for this Design Manager / Technical Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Residential Sector.
- Previous employment as a Design Manager / Technical Manager or Technical Coordinator.
- Previous experience on residential projects (Private Housing, Social Housing, Regeneration or High Rise)
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Technical Manager will receive:
*£45,000 - £60,000 Basic (Dependant on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency