|Job Ref:||204550168||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||North Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||DL8||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Senior Building Surveyor|
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
A global leader in commercial real estate services is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Building Surveyor to join their commercial building surveying team to undertake innovative projects throughout London.
A successful Senior Building Surveyor will be part of a worldwide practice allowing opportunities to carry out surveys in other European countries when projects become available.
The Senior Building Surveyor will ideally:
* Have at least 1 years' post MRICS experience within Building Surveying
* Be proficient in dilapidations, contract administration and project management
* Hold a full driving licence as travel may be required.
It would be beneficial if the Senior Building Surveyor:
* Has had involvement in providing support to junior members of staff
* Has had experience of working as an Employers Agent
* Has had experience in a similar position within a commercial consultancy.
The Senior Building Surveyor's principle responsibilities will include:
* Dilapidation and Defect Assessments
* Contract Administration and Project Management
* Party Wall Guidance
* Design and Specification.
As part of a privately owned company, the Building Surveyor will be given a clear career path and opportunities for progression. On top of this, the successful Building Surveyor will be given an attractive starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000 (D.O.E) as well as a full benefit package.
For more information on this opportunity or others that I may be currently be working on please do not hesitate to contact me on (Apply online only) or
Commutable Locations - Harrogate, Leeds, Doncaster