|Job Ref:||204550180||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Car / Allowance and benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks / Civil Engineering|
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus a generous benefits package
We have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an established, high profile Civil Engineering contractor.
Our client is a very successful company working within the residential infrastructure and highways market. They have a healthy order book and are recruiting due to expansion.
• Candidates must have experience and knowledge of plotworks, groundworks, roads, drainage with regards to house building.
• Confident in dealing with bills of quantities.
• Ideally degree qualified with 2-3 years experience within the civil engineering, groundworks or highways sectors.
• Have worked for a specialist and established contractor in these fields.
• Be able to work under your own initiative and direction.
• Strong eye for detail and the ability to drive profit.
• Excellent work ethic.
Please call Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for more information on this and other quantity surveyor opportunities