|Job Ref:||204550230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Ilford||Address:||Post Code:||IG2||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Extensive Benefits||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:12|
Quantity Surveyor (Rail Projects) -Ilford|
We are currently working closely with an International Construction Projects organisation providing Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and commissioning services across a variety of Industry Sectors.
Due to consistent repeat business from their clients and successful handover of completed projects, the organisation is growing considerably and would like to bring a Quantity Surveyor to their Rail team based in Ilford.
• Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities c/w labour hours and material costs
• Tracking costs and labour through the Rail projects
• Preparing costs for variations
• Producing monthly valuations
• Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & labour costs efficiency through the project
• Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
• Minimum 5+ years Mechanical & Electrical experience
Experience on Rail Projects
Minimum 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor in Rail.
• Degree in Construction Economics (Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
• Candidates must be willing to travel the South East as required