|Job Ref:||204550267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Engineering Maintenance Supervisor|
£35,000 - £40,000
Commercial Consultants (UK) Ltd - The Engineering recruitment specialists are working closely with a market leader in the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry to secure a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team in Derbyshire.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the implementation and planning of PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) as well as the swift response and coordination of reactive maintenance during breakdowns. The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the maintenance department, consisting of around 20 members of staff in mechanical, electrical and fabrication.
The Engineering Maintenance Supervisor will also be responsible for the following:
* Management of the monthly budget, ensuring best value for money wherever possible
* Be the main point of contact for maintenance activities and liaise with all other departments as necessary
* Be present for meetings regarding maintenance and health and safety and liaise with all relevant departments as necessary to reduce downtime.
* Implement, enforce and update EHS Systems (SPA work) such as procedures, permits, risk assessment and job instructions
* Fault find to restore, repair, rebuild or replace faulty components/equipment
* Carry out self-audits for EHS, finance and other areas of business.
The Engineering Maintenance Supervisor should have the following experience:
* Minimum 3+ years prior experience related to Heavy Industry Engineering and Maintenance
* Have experience in installation, fault finding and maintenance of various machinery
* Experience carrying out/coordinating PPM tasks
* Have the ability to recognise electrical and mechanical malfunctions.
This role comes with a completive salary, comprehensive pension scheme, 5% bonus (based on company performance) and life assurance.
This is a permanent position and as such, Commercial Consultant (UK) Ltd are acting as an employment agency.
If you feel the role of Engineering Manager is offering the opportunity to join a market leader in the aerospace manufacturing industry. For more information and to apply, please call James Reid on (Apply online only) or email