|Job Ref:||204550284||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashtonunder Lyne||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum Good Environment, Training & Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN (MONDAY - FRIDAY DOUBLE DAY SHIFTS NO NIGHTS, AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY, MANCHESTER AREA) SALARY £30K INCLUDING SHIFT ALLOWANCE. EXCELLENT TRAINING AND ENVIRONMENT. GROWING INTERNATIONAL COMPANY.|
As part of their continued growth our client is presently seeking an additional Maintenance Technician (with electrical bias) for their busy North East Manchester based plant.
To work within a fast paced manufacturing environment, carrying out tasks and fault finding in order that all machinery works efficiently and effectively and supports production needs at all times. To fault find on PLC`s / low voltage control systems.
- To attend to breakdown and fault diagnosis.
- To conduct machine overhaul and repair.
- To fault find with sensors, three phase and single phase motors and inverters.
- To undertake pneumatic fault finding with valves/cylinders etc.
- To assist Supervisors with minor project work which may include panel building.
- To assist with training of colleagues within the department and in accordance with good manufacturing practices.
- Future development and continuous improvement.
- Assist in all electrical/mechanical engineering operations.
- Assist in the process of machinery and plant modifications.
- Pass on correct and relevant information at shift changes.
- Maintain quality standards and report any discrepancies.
- To work within a team and promote and implement continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience Required
-Time served Electrical
-You will have the ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team with minimal supervision
-Experience of maintenance in a manufacturing plant
-Experience working with PLCs (fault finding) preferred not essential
-Ability to fault find using electrical drawings
-Positive, 'can do' attitude
Is This You?
If the above describes you, then we want to speak with you. Send your CV to us and if you fit the bill then we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the role and our client in more detail