|Job Ref:||204550293||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Job Title: Workshop Foreman|
To ensure all company platforms and machines are maintained to company policy and legislation maximising availability. To supervise the maintenance, service and repair at the branch. An In-depth knowledge of access platforms, hydraulics and electrics and HGV's.
* Motivate technical staff through leadership and personal example.
* Identify training and development needs of technical staff by regular performance reviews as per company procedures. Identify technical training needs of other branch staff.
* Ensure technical performance standards are maintained to achieve company objectives.
* Regular technical staff meetings
* Responsible in the first instance for the day to day human resource issues for technical staff following company policies and procedures and current legislation.
* All workshop equipment to be inspected as per company policy or manufacturers recommendations.
* Ensure disposal of waste materials is in accordance with Environmental policy.
* Ensure maximum machine availability to satisfy all hire requirements, through maintenance of the hire/technical system, reports and liaising with sales team.
* Positive and effective response to the changing needs of the business ensuring that the priority of machine repairs is met, supporting other branches and external repair companies.
* Responsible for the compliance with all company policies/procedures and Statutory Regulations including Health & Safety operations, quality/commercial procedures, human resources procedures and the environment.
* Ensure correct completion and maintenance of all machine records in accordance with current company policies and procedures.
* Produce and submit to current company schedule all reports and documentation as required