|Job Ref:||204550306||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£24000 - £32000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Assistant Structural Engineer|
Salary up to £32,000 + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Structural Design Engineer to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in Dorset on a permanent basis. The chosen candidate will have previous experience working on Residential projects and must be fully competent in use of AutoCAD software. The successful candidate will get the chance to join a friendly and supportive team and offered full guidance towards Chartership. Projects will vary in size and scope and include residential houses, commercial offices, schools, hospitals and industrial buildings.
In order to be considered for this Assistant Structural Engineer role you will;
* Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* You will be fully competent in use of AutoCAD software
* You will have previous experience designing in steel and concrete
* You will have a minimum of 2 year's consultancy experience
* You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* It will be beneficial if you have a car for site visits
* You will work well as part of a close knit design team
Our client is offering a friendly work environment, Pension, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, a discretionary Bonus Scheme and options for career progression.
In order to discuss this Assistant Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on (Apply online only) or email your CV