|Job Ref:||204550328||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum vehicle, fuelcard & bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Water Treatment Engineer - £22,000-£26,000 - Reading|
An Environmental Consultancy based in Reading are currently seeking a Water Treatment Engineer to work on a range of lucrative contracts across the Home Counties.
This role comes with an excellent variety of projects and will allow a Water Treatment Engineer the opportunity both progress internally but also broaden their skillset due to ongoing training and employee development.
Typical duties could include:
* Maintenance of water systems including carrying out temperature testing
* Periodic checking and maintenance on cooling towers, completing remedial work where necessary including cleaning.
* Descaling and disinfection of shower and water units.
My client has enjoyed ongoing success and is looking to recruit additional staff due to the acquisition of several new contracts in the South.
With an overall project accumulative value of £23m, you can expect guidance from experienced industry professionals but also the best tools and highest tech equipment to meet and exceed client expectations.
* Ideally qualified to City & Guilds standard or similar level
* Over 12 months experience in a similar, field based role in Water Treatment
* Flexibility to travel across both the outskirts of London and the South East.
For more information about this and other opportunities, please contact Matt Perry at Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only) or email