|Job Ref:||204550364||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a well-established design consultancy in Chester on a permanent basis, this position offers a competitive salary ranging from £30000 and £40000 per annum.|
My client is looking for a Chartered Senior Engineer to join the Highways and Infrastructure team in the Chester office. You will be responsible for managing the production of technical design information. The role will involve liaison with both private and public clients, local authorities and external stakeholders. Reporting to the Associates, you will be expected to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision. The projects you'll be working on will include bridges, roads, buildings for airports and railway stations.
* Capable of working independently
* Able to demonstrate proficiency of industry standard software including WinDes Microdrainage, AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MX if possible
* Proficient in alignment design using the DMRB
* Appropriate academic and professional qualifications, including Chartered Member of relevant Professional Institution
* Knowledge of highway schemes that require S278, 38 and 104 agreements
* Ability to organise and conduct several activities simultaneously
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this career opportunity please send your CV