|Job Ref:||204550372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Highways Engineer to join a well-established design consultancy in Newcastle upon Tyne on a permanent basis, this position offers a competitive salary ranging from £22000 to £26000 per annum.|
My client is looking for a Graduate/Design Engineer to join their Newcastle office. The right candidate will have 2-4 years proven experience of Highways and Infrastructure projects and who is working towards their ICE Chartered Professional Review. You will be responsible for delivering technical design information at all stages of the design process.
* Graduate Member of ICE
* BEng/MEng (Hons) Degree in Civil Engineering
* Be able demonstrate knowledge and experience of industry standard software including WinDes, AutoCAD and Civil 3D
* You should be familiar with using design standards such as Sewers for Adoption, DMRB and Specification for Highway Works
* You should be familiar with local authority adoption procedures and design experience with S278 and 38 designs
* You should be familiar with pavement design and infrastructure design associated building projects
My client is looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate their experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary practice focused on client delivery. It is a full-time, permanent role proposing a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this career opportunity please send your CV