|Job Ref:||204550500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Technical Test Analyst / ISEB / SQL / QC/ Automation / Agile / £50,000|
An excellent role with an outstanding West Yorkshire client, looking for an experienced and passionate Technical Test Analyst with strong automation skills to work as part of a dynamic organisation, who put real stock into personal development of the people who work there. On top of being able to write automation scripts from scratch and execute them using automation tools, they are ideally looking for someone who is able to query SQL databases and also comes in ISTQB Certified, experience with test management tools, in particular Quality Centre, would also be advantageous.
* Strong experience as a Test Analyst
* Experience of working with and querying SQL databases
* Ability to write automation scripts from scratch
* Strong coding skills
* Proven experience working with automation tools
* Experience of carrying out non-functional testing
* ISQTB/ISEB Certification
* Experience with a test management tool, in particular Quality Centre
* Experience of working within an Agile environment
This is an excellent opportunity for any technical software testers looking to make the move to a fantastic organisation, which will put real value into their personal development. The successful technical Test Analyst will become part of a tight knit and passionate company, all whilst earning an above market salary.
The successful Technical Test Analyst can expect to earn up to £50,000.
Technical Test Analyst / ISEB / SQL / QC / Agile / £50,000