|Job Ref:||204550832||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:01|
Are you a Health and Safety Professional in the Construction sector, specifically with CDM experience? Do you have relevant Health and Safety industry qualifications and CDM knowledge? If so, this job is for you....|
Following Health and Safety legislation changes in April last year, my client has capitalised on the market change, and is experiencing rapid growth.
You will be responsible for providing health and safety advisory services directly to existing and new clients.
* Providing support to Directors as required in all business issues.
* Undertaking CDM Co-ordinator consultancy duties to Project Directors.
* Assistance with the development of risk assessments
* Assistance to contractors in developing Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
* Undertaking safety audits and inspections.
* Providing retained health and safety advice to clients.
* Supporting clients and developing lasting relationships.
Experience and Qualifications
As a minimum you will have the following qualifications and experience.
* NEBOSH qualified (minimum Construction Certificate).
* Suitable and relevant experience as a CDM Co-ordinator and/or health and safety advisor particularly within property and construction.
* Good IT skills and working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the core components of construction safety.
* Thorough understanding of CDM2007 and CDM2015 Regulations
* Up to date knowledge of current legal developments in respects of construction and associated law.
* Strong communication skills - experience of communicating with people at all levels.
* Client facing skills - experience of working with clients and managing the relationships effectively.
* Strong planning and organising skills - able to prioritise workload and deadlines and be flexible to manage unexpected changes and deadlines.
* Team work skills - ability to work with others to achieve team and personal targets or objectives.
* Enthusiastic, motivated and professional character.
* Competitive annual salary commensurate with the role and market rate.
* Company car allowance and/or HMRC mileage rates.
* On-going professional training and CPD support.
This is a fantastic opportunity with applications likely to be high. Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Joseph at Brandon James.
Salary: £35,000.00 - £45,000 DOE