|Job Ref:||204550839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:01|
Embedded Software Engineers will be agreeing requirements with other software engineers |
You shall develop software to agreed specification
Low-level design work.
Configuration and Testing of Software
Development of Low-level Software for embedded systems.
Knowledge & Skills
Excellent C programming skills
Use of Version Control and Bug tracking systems
Experience of low-level driver development.
Understanding of Hardware aspects. - FPGA interfacing etc...
Flexible and able to work under pressure.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
* ARM based processors
* Experience in range of microprocessors. E.g. TMS470/570, PIC
* Development of Test Tools in Visual Studio
* CAN Bus.
* Background in Electronics
* Networking/Router configuration.
* Embedded OS usage e.g. VxWorks