|Job Ref:||204552392||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:01|
Mechanical Supervisor - West London|
We are currently working closely with an International Construction Projects organisation providing Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and commissioning services across a variety of Industry Sectors.
Due to consistent repeat business from their clients and successful handover of completed projects, the organisation is growing considerably and would like to offer a fantastic opportunity to an experienced Mechanical Supervisor to their team based in the West London region.
• Supervise the Design and coordination of mechanical building services projects.
• Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
• Lead and motivate a team of Mechanical Engineers
• Assist in the management and delivery of Building Services Projects.
• Hands on Engineering
• Mentor junior level members of the team
• Lead from the front.
• Preparation of reports and front end studies
• Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
• Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
• Working with Quality Control Systems
• Execution of Design Reviews
• Experience using 2D Autocad is essential.
• Experience using 3D Autocad is advantageous but not essential.
• Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers.
• A degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in mechanical / building construction from a supervisor perspective.
• A team player who can lead and motivate a team.
• Hands on Mechanical Engineer with team lead experience in a similar environment.
• Experience in Data Centres / Industrial or Power would be advantageous
• Previous experience working on industrial and pharmaceutical projects
• Hevacomp & Autocad experience
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Self motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems