|Job Ref:||204552424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum + Bonus/Pension/Life/Onsite Gym/Pool||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:01|
Technical Project Manager (Agile) |
Our client, a truly global organisation and world renowned leader in their industry are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join them in their London Headquarters.
The company is investing in new technology as the key growth enabler, replacing legacy systems with new technologies - As a result of this investment, this new role of Technical Project Manager has become available in the dynamic, fast paced, LEAN AGILE eBusiness Technology team.
The main function of this role is Technical Support and Operations (DevOps / TechOps) and you will be required to work iteratively and incrementally with the Operations and Support teams to deliver technical projects using Leanban / Kanban.
The ideal candidate should have experience in the following areas:
* Operational experience in either tech ops / dev ops / release management - this is essential
* Ideally experience with large ecommerce / eBusiness projects
* Ideally Private and public cloud based technology / AWS
* A dev ops culture
* Cursory SQL & XML knowledge (no coding required)
* Basic knowledge of relational database concepts
* An understanding of technologies such as Java, Websphere, Microsoft, IIS
* A good understanding of Agile frameworks
* A recognised Project Management qualification, PMP / Prince2, PMI etc
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and rapidly growing organisation at a really exciting time and is offering a basic Salary of up to £65k + extensive benefits, working in beautiful offices with onsite gym/pool/restaurant.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation