|Job Ref:||204552435||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
My Client is an established and independent multidisciplinary building consultancy offering professional property services, including commercial agency, property management and investment advice to a variety of clients within the commercial, the commercial property market. the client types include major corporations, funds and large owns of commercial and industrial property portfolios.
To meet the demands of their expanding client base, increasing workload and planned expansion, this firm have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor to join its growing Building Surveying department.
The position is a client facing role so you will need to have good communication skills, be self-motivated, professional, and have an ambitious and driven character.
You will perform a variety of day to day duties on a wide range of exciting projects including but not limited to:
* contract administration including alterations, major refurbishments and large maintenance issues.
* design and specification (including statutory consents)
* contract administration & project management
* party wall and neighbourly advice
* schedules of condition.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to grow personally, professionally, and for the right candidate offers the prospect for real career development and progression.
* BSc Building Surveying
* MRICS 1+ PQE with experience in commercial property
Salary & Benefits
* £40,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + Car or Car allowance.
* 23 days holiday, plus all public holidays
* Professional fees paid