|Job Ref:||204552461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Site Manager - Automotive Facility Installations - Midlands c£35k Neg.|
Our customer is a leading company providing instruments and systems for powertrain and vehicle testing.
The purpose of the role is to provide site ownership and control of contracts allocated by the operations department.
What you will do as Site Manager - Automotive Facility Installations:
- Work closely with all project management so as to plan and coordinate all UK project site functions.
- To assist in all aspects of contracts allocated by the project manager in order to be completed within time, specification and budget.
- To manage all site activities and maintain control over all sub-contract projects with a particular focus on safety and quality.
- Keep up to date with legal requirements of Health and Safety and CDM legislation, produce risk assessments and method statements when required.
- To be responsible for Health and Safety on all installations and check for quality.
- Give assistance to the Business Manager in the process of quotation for new contracts.
What you will need for the Site Manager - Automotive Facility Installations role:
- Site Manager with wide practical experience ideally in the automotive sector.
- NEBOSH trained and qualified.
- Demonstrated background of dealing with customers and employers staff.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
What you will get for the Site Manager - Automotive Facility Installations role:
- Excellent salary and attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency