|Job Ref:||204552503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Joining a tech led team based in central Guildford, Surrey, they enable the web for small businesses through a suite of cloud based SaaS products.
The work will include:
* Creation and management of date led programmatic tools to enhance the Google AdWords efficiency they deploy across their web properties
* Exploration and implementation of tech led, statistically justified new marketing channels
* Constant deep analysis of site traffic through use of advanced features and tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords and split testing
* Ownership of the technical strategy for organic search marketing through detailed technical analysis of competitors, their web properties and industry trends
* Programmatic reporting of key performance indicators to measure past and current success of your work
* Ad hoc front end web development to support the wider team
As a fast growing business, you'll be joining at an exciting time as they mature the chaos of their early growth into an even brighter future.
Experience Required / Personal Qualities:
* An advanced excel user who thinks in formulas and pivot tables!
* Extremely communicative to ensure sound engagement of internal stakeholders to support your journey and strategy
* A keen or experienced database enthusiast comfortable identifying useful data trends with some SQL when Excel just won't cut it
* Practical, with a can do attitude, excited and motivated by your work and the accountability you place upon yourself to deliver
* Up to £35,000 pa depending on experience