|Job Ref:||204552513||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Assistant Project manager- Construction Consultancy|
An opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a RICS award winning Construction Consultancy on their successful Project Management team. Based near Hammersmith Station this Consultancy boast a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial and Healthcare to name a few. There is clear scope for progression as they are looking to identify future Directors of the company.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be joining an organisation who are experience and trusted in the industry and deliver efficiently and effectively for the last 60 years and always receive good feedback from their clients.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be working alongside senior members of the team and Directors as well as handling high-end projects of your own. Your responsibilities will include;
* Overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across the commercial sector, from inception to completion.
* Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
* Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
* Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
* Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
* Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
* Briefing of Consultant's teams
The successful Senior Project Manager will have completed or be close to completing their APC and be 5+ years post-Graduation. Project Managers either side of that experience band are still welcome to apply. You will have extensive knowledge and capabilities in a Construction Consultancy.
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Car allowance
* Private healthcare
* 26 days holiday
* Life assurance
If you are a Senior Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Senior Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Commercial - Corporate End User - High End Residential - Project Manager