|Job Ref:||204552538||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Are you a Forensic Technology Consultant with experience of E-disclosure? Do you have experience of relativity and/or Ringtail? Would a career with one of the the most well regarded law firms in the legal 500 appeal? Then read on.|
Our client is a silver circle international law firm based in the City of London. Their Forensic Technology team is the cornerstone of their Dispute Resolution and litigation practice. Their litigation and disputes department is invariably ranked as excellent by all of leading legal publications. The firm are frequently involved in high profile, reported cases.
The firm have an award winning culture.
They are currently looking to hire a Forensic Technology Consultant with experience of Relativity, Ringtail and E-disclosure, ideally within disputes or a professional services environment.
The Forensic Technology team provide e-Disclosure expertise and technology support to all of the firm`s litigation, arbitration and investigations teams. The service is built on the early case assessment software (EDT) and e-Disclosure platform (RingTail).
Responsibilities will include
- Establishing the requirements of eDisclosure cases with legal teams
- Preparing and loading e-documents into Ringtail
- Training new Ringtail users
- Advising on search strategies and reviewing workflow
- Generating reports and the electronic production of documents for disclosure
- Managing electronic data and running projects for the Forensic Technology team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Electronic disclosure experience
- Experience of working with eDisclosure platforms (eg Ringtail/Relativity)
- In-depth experience of providing eDisclosure support in a professional services or third-party vendor environment
- Awareness of the legal disclosure process would be an advantage,
- Comfortable in an IT environment, with a strong working knowledge of IT hardware and software
Please apply online for immediate consideration for this Forensic Technology Consultant Role in London.
Alternatively, please contact Iain Johnson, head of Forensic Technology on (Apply online only) to discuss further.
To discuss more Forensic Technology Consultant jobs, please contact Austin Rose, the Forensic Technology Consultant specialists