|Job Ref:||204552558||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Devizes||Address:||Post Code:||SN10||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
ROLE: Technical Sales Engineer|
SALARY: c.£35,000 (flexible) + Excellent Annual Bonus
Are you an experienced Technical Sales Engineer looking for a career move rather than just a job?
Our client is an established business and they are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Sales Engineer with a view that the successful candidate progresses into a Managerial role within the first 3 to 6 months following training. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a career and longevity within an organisation.
Duties will include;-
* Liaison and visiting clients worldwide to give presentations, negotiate and carry out repairs when required.
* Forecast and Budget preparation.
* Developing new markets and applications for the business.
* Being the technical resource for the company.
* Assistance with production technical issues.
* Post order handover to production with clear scope of supply and drawing of the item to be manufactured.
* Maintenance of price book with supporting information.
* Previous experience as a Technical Sales Engineer.
* Strong Engineering background with a relevant qualification.
* Willing to travel when needed (passport holder).
* Experience of Sales Order Processing.
* IT conversant (IP Networks).
* Be able to read drawings with AutoCAD (2D).
* Presentable with excellent communication skills.
* Experience of liaising with clients at all levels.
* Experience of working with quality system ISO9000:2000.
What is on Offer!
* Excellent Promotional prospects
* Friendly working environment
* Training Plan
* Excellent Annual Bonus