|Job Ref:||204552562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £85000/annum Healthcare + Pension + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:00|
Senior Retail Design Manager - Holborn, London |
Edge Careers have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Retail Design Manager to join a world-leading brand name in retail at their head office in Holborn, Central London.
Our client's current £3bill expansion programme at their three London-based shopping malls has driven the requirement to make this crucial, senior appointment of a Design Manager who will take responsibility for store designs from initial feasibility to RIBA stage 3.
Reporting straight to the UK Director Of Design, applicants will be expected to display a comprehensive understanding of interior retail architecture. You should also be qualified to at least degree level in Architecture or Interior Design and also be experienced on AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-Up or appropriate presentation design platforms.
Applicants will currently be working either for a large, recognised retail brand name or a consultancy that works on their behalf. Knowledge of a standard design management database and drawing conventions for drawing information referencing as well as hand sketching / rendering would also be preferred.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work with the Design Team on on-going project work as required by the Director of Design.
* Develop with the Director of Design a shortlist for appropriate design consultancies (project specific), formulate the brief and obtain fee proposals.
* Develop and manage production of scheme designs with the Concept Designer, ensuring works are to programme and budget.
* Develop and manage the production of presentation sketches & relevant technical specifications, details and finishes for approvals and costings.
* Manage effectively to ensure construction budgetary requirements are
* Follow through to ensure design detailing is executed through to construction.
* Compile and manage concept design specifications and furniture schedules. Follow through the integration of this through design to construction.
* Inspect sites to check progress and completion of construction to ensure that standards are achieved.
Available immediately, the position offers a highly competitive salary of £80k to £85k + Healthcare + Pension + Package
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Andy Jeffers at Edge Careers on (Apply online only)