|Job Ref:||204550880||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 09:18|
Senior IT Service Manager |
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + packages
* Manage and Coordinate Problem Management activities.
* Managing stakeholder communications for Major Problems
* Liaison with problem resolver groups to ensure swift resolution of problems within SLA targets.
* Ownership and management of the KEDB.
* Managing the formal closure of Problem Records.
* Monitoring the effectiveness of Problem Management and making recommendations for Improvement.
* Performing Major Problem Reviews
* Liaison with suppliers to ensure fulfilment of their contractual obligations with regards to resolving problems and providing problem related information and data.
* Managing Major Incidents to resolution and within SLA targets.
* Managing stakeholder communications for Major Incidents
* Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Major Incident process.
* Producing Management Information
* Monitoring the effectiveness of Major Incident Management and making recommendations for Improvement.
* Performing Major Incident Reviews
* Liaison with suppliers to ensure fulfilment of their contractual obligations with regards to resolving Major Incidents and providing incident related information and data.
* Good previous experience within the Area and related functions
* Experience of delivering service within a multi-team, complex business environment.
* Experience of supporting service improvement plans.
* Good knowledge of key service management functions
* ITIL V3 foundation certificate must be held, and ideally Expert (or equivalent) within one or more processes